You craft the beer, we’ll craft the brewery insurance policies.
There are a multitude of policies out there available for craft breweries, and your specific operation will give us insights into which are best for you.
We strive to ensure all aspects of your business are covered, and we look forward to growing your policy coverage alongside your operation.
Our generally recommended craft brewery policies include:
- Commercial General Lability: Provides financial protection against claims of bodily injury or property damage for which your business could be held responsible.
- Workers Compensation: Covers employees’ medical costs and a portion of their lost wages in case of operational injury or workplace illness.
- Commercial Property: Provides coverage to physical property, equipment and supplies—and is essential in protecting your assets.
- Liquor Liability: Covers damages or injuries caused by accidents relating to alcohol.
- Equipment Breakdown: Covers equipment that is necessary to keep your business running, such as boilers, mash tuns, fermentation and bright tanks—even your glycol chiller. It is worth noting that carriers with craft/manufacturing specific programs cover brewery equipment for issues like tank collapse/rupture, tank leakage, power surges and more.
- Product Recall: Provides coverage when a bad batch of beer reaches the marketplace. Not all coverages are created equal here as craft/manufacturing specific policies will reimburse you for retail/wholesale values, not just the cost of ingredients to brew a new batch.
- Commercial Auto: Ensures vehicles used to travel to job sites or carry supplies are coverages for property damage and bodily injury liability, collision and comprehensive coverage, uninsured/under-insured motorists and more.
- Commercial Umbrella: Extra liability coverage that sits on top of your primary commercial insurances.
Your craft beer is unique; your brewery insurance policies should be, too.
We look forward to getting to know you, your brewery and your beer so we can create the customized, individualized insurance coverage your operation needs.
Schedule a Consultation
Don’t have the time to call us because you’re too swamped with other projects/real life? We’re not surprised. Drop us an online request and we’ll reach out no later than the next business day to schedule a time to talk—before or after “traditional working hours” if that’s what’s convenient for you.
We are open 8:30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday